Single Stop Free Benefits Screening
Our Single Stop staff use a specially designed technology known as BEN (Benefits Enrollment Network) to do rapid screenings and then assist our students in applying for benefits and services online when appropriate. All of our services are free for Baton Rouge Community College students, as well as immediate family members.
The screening is a quick and easy way for our staff to determine if you or members in your household are eligible for:
- SNAP- (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)/Food Stamps
- FITAP- Family Independent Temporary Assistance Program/Cash Assistance
- CCAP- Child Care Assistance Programs
- Medicaid- Low or no cost health care
- LIHEAP- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
Referrals to other Baton Rouge community organizations.
Hours of Operation:
8:00 am to 5:00pm
For more information and to schedule an appointment, contact:
Brandy Gros, Single Stop Site Director
201 College Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Bienvenue Student Center
Enrollment Services, Room 113