On-Campus Testing Availability
- Accuplacer Placement Testing
- Accommodated Testing
- Instructor Exams for students enrolled in online courses
NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT? CLICK HERE!
The Testing Center provides on-campus proctoring for students enrolled in BRCC online eLearning courses. You will need to register with us before you take each exam. Please be sure to arrive with a valid photo ID (driver’s license, etc.) and leave all personal belongings at home or in your vehicle if possible as locker space is limited.
Remote Accuplacer Placement Testing Via Examity
Examity charges a testing fee that you will need to pay after we have created your voucher.
To request a voucher, email email@example.com to have a remote testing voucher created. Make the subject Examity Accuplacer Testing followed by your first and last name. Include the following information in the body of your email.
Date of Birth
Sections of exam needed
Once your voucher has been created you will receive an email with the voucher information and your next steps to register with Examity and pay their fee.
Students With Accommodated Testing Needs
This notice is for students who have received an accommodation letter from the Office of Disability and Counseling Services (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will need to coordinate with your instructor on when you will take your exam and register with us before you take each exam. Your instructor will need to complete the Instructor's Accommodations Form before we are able to administer each exam.
Students must show proof of their fee payment when checking in for any paid tests
(We recommend printing your confirmation email that is sent after payment is complete)
PAY FEE ONLINE (Fees may also be paid with cash through the Bursar's Office)
- BRCC Students retaking part of the Accuplacer Placement Test- $10 for one part, $20 for two parts and $30 for the full test
- CLEP - $30
NOTE: You must pay any required fees before arriving to take the test. Click here to pay fees (if necessary). Please direct any questions to the BRCC Testing Center.
Students are strongly encouraged to schedule appointments for all tests at least 36 hours ahead of time using the online scheduler. If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please reschedule or cancel so that someone else may use that time slot.
Other Testing Available
- Certiport: We offer exams in Intuit Certifications and Microsoft Office Specialist. You will need to visit the Certiport website to create an account and purchase a testing voucher. Then register to take the exam with us and pay a $25 Proctoring fee prior to your appointment. Please arrive with a photo ID, your email receipt of payment, the voucher ticket from Certiport, and your Certiport username and password.
- CLEP: These are credit by exam options. You may schedule by selecting CLEP on our scheduler. You must purchase your registration ticket through CLEP and pay a $30 Proctoring fee prior to your appointment.
- HiSET: This test allows you to earn your high school equivalency diploma and this free program is offered through the BRCC Work Ready U program. Please visit the HiSET website for information on enrolling in the program.
Baton Rouge Community College does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies and procedures with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status. Any student in need of additional accommodations can contact the Office of Accessibility Services or call (225) 216-8643.