We hope everyone made it through Hurricane Isaac safely. Please be aware of some important changes to the Fall 2012 schedule that have resulted from the recent campus closure:
- The College will re-open, and classes and campus activities will resume on Tuesday, September 4.
- Fall Break, originally scheduled for October 18 and 19, has been cancelled. These days will be used to make up lost class time from the recent closure.
- The Financial Aid Book Voucher period has been extended through Thursday, September 6th.
- Last day to receive a 50% refund for the Fall semester has been extended to Tuesday, September 4th.
- Final day to apply for Fall Graduation has been extended to Friday, September 14th.
- Last day of the 1st 7 Week session has been changed to Tuesday, October 9.
- Final Exams for the 1st 7 Week session have been changed to Wednesday, October 10 and Thursday, October 11.
- Last day of the Fall semester and the 2nd 7 Week session has been changed to Tuesday, December 4th.
- Final Exams for the Fall semester and the 2nd 7 Week session will now run from Wednesday, December 5th through Tuesday, December 11th.
- The detailed Final Exam schedule is currently being revised. We will post the new schedule at the first of the week.
- You can view the complete updated Academic Calendar here.
Remember that you can continue to stay connected by monitoring the BRCC website, liking us on facebook, and by joining the conversation on twitter @MyBRCC.