Unless you are enrolling in a program that requires an Accuplacer reading score (i.e. practical nursing) you only need to select the Math and English from the drop down menu when choosing an exam. If you are unable to locate a testing time, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By scheduling an appointment with the BRCC Testing Center, you agree to adhere to the following rules:
- Students MUST present a PHYSICAL valid photo ID in order to check in and test (No images or pictures). Valid ID’s include
current school or government issued ID’s and employee photo ID’s. ID's Must contain
both first and last name.
- No outside items are allowed in the Testing Center. This includes cell phones, watches, purses, backpacks, food/drink, headphones, caps/hoods, sunglasses, etc. Bottled water is permitted but must remain on the floor.
- If lockers are unavailable, you must return items to your vehicle, leave them with a friend, or wait until a locker becomes available before you can test.
- Testers arriving 30 minutes after their scheduled time are marked as a no-show and will not be permitted to test. Testers should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment. If you are not able to arrive for your appointment, please cancel it so that another student may use that spot.
- All exams are collected or submitted at closing time, even if they are not complete. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure they have sufficient time to complete an exam.
- Notes, books, and calculators are strictly prohibited. They may only be used if permitted by your instructor.
- The Testing Center is a quiet, secure area. Please be respectful of other testers. If you need assistance, raise your hand and a staff member will assist you as soon as possible. Otherwise, remain silent while testing.
- Once a tester has started an exam, he/she may not leave the Testing Center except in case of an extreme emergency. Students who leave the designated proctored environment will forfeit the remainder of their allotted time for testing. They will not be allowed to continue with their test without permission from their instructor.
- Children and non-testers takers are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Please raise your hand once you have completed your exam. Testing Center Staff will collect your testing ticket and all exam materials, including scratch paper. You may not leave with any notes or any portion of the exam.
- Violation of any Testing Center policies will result in immediate dismissal.
NOTE: You must pay any required fees before showing up to take the test. Click here to pay fees (if necessary).
Please direct any questions to the BRCC Testing Center at email@example.com or call (225) 216-8038.