- Office of Enrollment
- International Students
International students are required to submit the following to Enrollment Services:
- The international application fee is $45.00. This fee must be paid in person at the Bursar’s Office by cash, check, money order, or credit card.
- Collect the Following Documents:
- Completed Proof of Immunization Compliance form, located here.
- High school transcripts translated into English and evaluated. A list of frequently used US agencies is located here.
- Financial records (recent official bank statement) or affidavit of support (I-134) from a U.S. sponsor showing the availability of $19,081.00 USD for tuition and other expenses.
- Minimum TOEFL scores: 500 (paper test) or 61 iBT (internet based test) or IELTS score of 6.0.
- Copy of current passport.
- If you are transferring from another college or university, we will need the following:
- Sealed official college transcripts translated into English.
- Copy of your old I-20.
- Copy of your F1 visa.
- An Application for International Student Admission.
If you have questions concerning International Admissions, please email the BRCC Admissions office at email@example.com.