**Changes to Your Family’s Financial Situation
If you or your family’s financial situation has changed significantly from what is
reflected on your federal income tax return (for example, if you’ve lost a job or
otherwise experienced a drop in income), you may be eligible to have your
financial aid adjusted. Complete the FAFSA questions as instructed on the
application (including the transfer of tax return and income information), submit
your FAFSA form, then contact the school you plan to attend to discuss how your
current financial situation has changed. Note that the school’s decision is final and
cannot be appealed to the U.S. Department of Education.
FAFSA - BRCC's School Code is 037303
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed by all students applying for financial aid.
- The 2021-2022 FAFSA is now available. Complete or renew your FAFSA now for the Fall 2021 term!
- The 2020-2021 FAFSA is the application for Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021.
Financial Aid Reminders
- Academic Progress is evaluated before aid is initially awarded.
- Class schedules will not be held for students who are missing financial aid documents or waiting for an appeal decision.
- Check LoLA on a regular basis for updates.
Financial Aid Appeals
The Financial Aid Appeals process is now available electronically. Students interested in submitting a financial aid appeal must complete the form online and upload supporting documentation. We will no longer accept paper copies for financial aid appeals.
Financial Aid Appeal Submission Deadlines
||12pm on May 21, 2021|
Classes beginning on 06/28/2021
|12pm on June 14, 2021|
Classes beginning on 08/16/2021
|12pm on August 6, 2021|
|Classes beginning on 09/13/2021||12pm on September 6, 2021|
|Classes beginning on 10/11/2021||12pm on October 4, 2021|
For more information about the book advance process, click here.