FAFSA - BRCC's School Code is 037303
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed by all students applying for financial aid.
- 2019-2020 FAFSA is the application for Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020
- 2020-2021 FASFA is the application for Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021
Financial Aid Reminders
- Academic Progress is evaluated before aid is initially awarded.
- Fall class schedules will not be held for students who are missing financial aid documents or waiting for an appeal decision.
- Check LoLA on a regular basis for updates.
Financial Aid Appeals
The Financial Aid Appeals process is now available electronically. Students interested in submitting a financial aid appeal must complete the form online and upload supporting documentation. We will no longer accept paper copies for financial aid appeals.
Spring 2020 Financial Aid Appeal Deadline - 12pm on December 13, 2019
For more information about the book advance process, click here.
Refunds for the semester for the Federal Pell grant, Federal SEOG, Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized student loans, unless the 30 day delay applies, will begin after the 14th class day.
Refunds for the semester for other funds such as TOPS, Go Grant, Veteran's Benefits will begin once the funding has been received.
NOTE: "Disbursement" does not mean "Refund." "Disbursement" means the financial aid awards have been applied to your BRCC student account. "Refund" means the credit balance owed to you will be sent to BankMobile Disbursements.