Some common accommodations are:
- Extended Time on In-class Assignments and Examinations
- Consideration for Absences
- Tape Recorded Lectures
- No Scantron
- Distraction Reduced Environment
- Note Taker
- Communication Facilitators
- Sign Language Interpreters
For more information contact the Office of Disability Services at (225) 216-8643.
Baton Rouge Community College does not discriminate in its educational and employment
policies and procedures with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.