Welcome from the Advising, Career & Transfer Center where we provide advising and career services for students and alumni. For Advising & Transfer Services, visit: Advising Services
There are several ways for students and employers to engage with us.
Students and Alumni:
- Use the Career Coach system to take a free career assessment and explore majors
- Access O*Net Online for career and job data from the US Department of Labor
- Join Us in Handshake – The #1 way college students get hired.
Want more info: First 5 Days on Handshake
- Use Optimal Resume to create your professional resume and develop your job search and interview skills
- Join CareerWaves2 - Your one stop shop for Career & Technical Education programs
Handshake is Baton Rouge Community College’s online career platform for all your recruiting needs!
Join Us in Handshake
Already a Handshake user? Just add Baton Rouge Community College to your list of schools in Handshake.
How to Create an Employer Profile
How to Post a Job