The Office of Student Life, in partnership with the Dean of Students and Student Government Association, hosts an Annual Student Awards Ceremony to celebrate those exemplifying academic and community leadership at Baton Rouge Community College.
We are excited to receive nominations online for this year’s annual ceremony. Students and employees are invited to submit nominations.
The nomination time period is March 31 through April 23, 2021. Students, faculty, and staff from across the campus can nominate individuals for a variety of award categories. These categories include:
Award Nomination Categories
Student Life, Club or Organization Awards
- Spirit of Excellence Award/Outstanding Student Leader of the Year (Student, Faculty & Staff Nominated)
- Service to the Community Award (Faculty & Staff Nominated)
- Student Organization of the Year (Student Nominated)
- Faculty Member of the Year (Student Nominated)
- Advocate of the Year (Student Nominated)
- Exemplary Leadership Award (Faculty & Staff Nominated)
- BRCC’s Who’s Who (Faculty Nominated)
- BRCC’s Emerging Leader Award (Faculty & Staff Nominated)
- BRCC’s Transformation Award (Faculty & Staff Nominated)
The nomination process is simple. Students, faculty, or staff can visit the online submission page, answer a few questions, and submit their nominations. You may nominate as many individuals as you'd like. Whether it’s because a student is a great leader, awesome parent, or just all around wonderful human being – this award ceremony is looking to honor all types of excellence. All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to nominate someone they feel has made a difference.
Awards Ceremony 2021
The nomination process for this annual ceremony, which aims to celebrate those exemplifying academic excellence and community leadership will go on, but the physical ceremony will not. The awards ceremony will be virtually held on April 28 at 6 PM. Students and employees are invited to submit nominations. Award Category Details
Any Questions contact Tommy Morris or Jolanda Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org.