Fall Hours (08.22.2022 - 12.9.2022)
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Our professional staff is here to help with academic guidance, time management, getting organized, learning strategies, study resources etc. We also help with questions about Canvas, LoLA, Online Classes, Class Schedules etc. To schedule an appointment with professional staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225.216.8300 during our office hours or stop by if you're on campus. Come find out how we can help you!
Students do *not* need an appointment to meet a tutor. Simply check our Canvas course, "ALC Tutoring & Online Resources" course for information on tutor names, tutor availability, and courses tutored. Email email@example.com if you don't have access to the Canvas course.
- Tutor schedules vary, so please check Canvas or call the Center to find out availability
- Tutor schedules are subject to change without prior notice
- All tutoring takes place face-to-face in the Magnolia Pavilion or "live" on Zoom
- Finals week schedule may vary. Check Canvas, email us for availability, or call us at 225.216.8300
Smarthinking©, after-hours online tutoring, is available for all BRCC students through any of your Canvas courses. If you don't know how to access it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225.216.8300.
The Academic Learning Center follows the school's academic calendar and will be closed on the following days:
- Labor Day - Monday, September 5, 2022
- Fall Break - Thursday, October 13 & Friday, October 14, 2022
- Thanksgiving - Wednesday, November 23 through Friday, November 25, 2022
Please continue to check our Canvas course for updates.