Written approval from the Department Head/Supervisor prior to departure is required.

Traveler must show proof that they are an authorized driver of Baton Rouge Community College before driving any vehicle on state travel.  This can be obtained by contacting The Environmental Safety Department @ BRCC.

In-State Vehicle Rental:  The State has contracted with Enterprise Rent-A-Car for the State Motor Pool Rental Contract which is mandatory.

Out-of-State Vehicle Rental:  The State has contracted rental vehicles for domestic, out-of-state travel, excluding Louisiana and international travel, with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Hertz Car Rental.  It is the traveler’s discretion which rental company is utilized.  Pricing includes CDW / million dollar liability insurance.

Refer to PPM 49 for additional information.