To receive this degree, the student must:
- Complete the AST application/interview process and be accepted to the program.
- Have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.50 or better in all credit hours to be used towards the degree.
- Obtain a passing score on PRAXIS I in accordance with state guidelines.
- Obtain a passing score on the content knowledge portion of PRAXIS II in accordance with state guidelines.
- Participate in an exit/entrance interview before graduation.
- Complete the coursework listed in the student's catalog of entry.
For more information on these requirements or to access more information, please join the Associate of Science in Teaching Canvas course. If you are not enrolled in the course, please contact Dr. Tasha Whitton (email@example.com) to be added.