Qualifications for Membership:
Students must meet the following requirements:
- 3.25 GPA
- 12 College Credit Hours
- $62.00 One Time Fee
- To remain in the Honor Society, students must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Golden Key Membership Pin
- Embossed Membership Certificate
- Opportunity to wear the Phi Theta Kappa Honors Regalia
- Scholarships and Transfer Resources
- Transfer Scholarship to LSU and SU
- Access to Phi Theta Kappa’s Career Resource Center
- Letters of recommendations sent to potential employers
To receive more information, please stop by Dr. Carolyn Smith’s office in LA303 to pick up an application. The deadline is February 17, 2017.