- Student Technology Committee
Primary responsibilities of Student Technology Committee will be to:
- Make every effort to provide feedback on current needs, and recommendations on opportunities for future services.
- Advise on the best ways to sustain communication with students about needs, barriers, and opportunities.
- Consider the efficacy of various proposed service expansions for student information technology, including the costs associated with such additions, and make appropriate recommendations.
- The Student Technology Committee will meet twice a semester during the fall and spring and once during the summer semester.
Meeting agendas, minutes and sign-in documents: