Single Stop Free Tax Preparation Services
Free tax preparation for students and immediate family. Come meet with an IRS-Certified tax preparer and have your taxes prepared for free. Tax preparers will determine if students and family members are eligible to receive the maximum tax credits, here are just a few.
- Earned Income
- Child Tax Credits
- Elderly and disabled
Be sure to bring:
- W-2 and 1099 forms you received from your employer
- Information on any other income you received during the previous tax year
- Information about any deductions or credits you may wish to claim
- Your Social Security card and that of your spouse and dependents
- State issued Photo identification for yourself, your spouse, and all adults appearing on the tax return
- If married and filing jointly, spouse must be present to sign tax return.
- If claiming child care credit, bring: documentation & providers tax ID numbers
- A voided check (If you want your refund deposited to your bank account)
Hours of Operations:
Click on the link to the left to make your appointment today!!