Print E-mail


Students who are enrolled for credit at an accredited higher education institution in the U.S. on a temporary visa, and are not immigrants (permanent resident with an I-51 or Green Card), or are an undocumented immigrant or a refugee. This student type is not eligible for Financial Aid.

Fall 2014 International Student applications must be received by August 1, 2014.

International Student Services’ role during the admission process is to assist all international students with the required documentation to study in the United States. International students are required to submit the following:

Step 1: Admissions application

Submit your admissions application.



Step 2:  Submit Application Fee

The application fee for international students is $52.00. This fee must be paid in person at the Bursar’s Office by cash, check, money order or credit card.

Step 3:  Collect the Following Documents

  • Immunization records
  • High school transcripts (translated into English Application for Admission)
  • Financial records (recent official bank statement) or affidavit of support (I-134) from a U.S. sponsor showing the availability of $19,081.00 USD for tuition and other expenses
  • Minimum TOEFL scores: 500 (paper test) or 61 (internet test)
  • Copy of current passport

If you are transferring from another college or university, we will need the following:

  • Sealed official college transcripts translated into English
  • Copy of your old I-20
  • Copy of your F1 visa

Step 4:  Set an appointment with an International Admissions Specialist

If your last name begins with A – L, please contact Domingo Carrasquel at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .


If your last name begins with M – Z, please contact Taylor David at