Prospective students who do not possess a high school diploma, GED or equivalent must show an ability to benefit to enroll at BRCC. The COMPASS Placement Test satisfies this requirement. The student must be at least 18 years old. An ability to benefit student must:
- Complete an Application for Admission and pay the nonrefundable $7.00 application fee.
- Submit a copy of your immunization records to Enrollment Services.
- Register online for New Student Orientation, Testing, and Advising session by selecting the New Student Orientation and Testing link. You will be able to take the placement test, meet with an advisor, schedule classes, and go through orientation during this session.
- Pay tuition and fees online, mail, or in person at the Bursar’s Office. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify, and BRCC also has a payment plan available. See “Paying for College” link for more information.
- Have your photo taken for your BRCC student identification card, register your vehicle, and obtain your parking permit at the Office of Public Safety in the Bienvenue Student Center.
- Remember, you are not enrolled until tuition and fees have been paid.
- Print schedule the week before classes begin to be aware of changes that may have occurred.