Click here to continue To LoLA.
If you are experiencing trouble logging in to the new system, here are a few quick tips to consider:
- Make sure you have received an email with your new username and temporary password. These were sent from
to your BRCC email account during or around the period of April 20-23, 2012, with a subject heading of “New Banner Username and Password.” You can login here to check your email account. If you do not see the message, be sure to check your “Junk EMail” or “Trash” folders to ensure it was not filtered or accidently deleted.
- When you login for the first time, you will be asked to create a new password. It is important that you follow the new password instructions exactly. You should also note that your new password CANNOT contain any part of your real name.
- If you are still having trouble logging into the system, or if you are encountering strange error messages, try clearing out your internet browser’s stored cookies, cache folder, and/or temporary files. You can view instructions on this process here. You can also try using LoLA from a different browser or a different computer.
- If you are having trouble registering for classes after you have successfully logged in, make sure you are following the step-by-step instructions available here.
- If you have tried these steps and are still experiencing difficulties, you can reach us at the BRCC Helpdesk at (225) 216 8448. You can also contact our 24-hour, seven-day-a-week LCTCS Helpdesk at 1-855-227-8102.
Click here if your are looking for BANNER
During the registration process, it is important to stay up-to-date with the latest BRCC news. Here are a few simple ways to stay connected:
You can do your part by helping us #ShareTheBear by sharing and retweeting the latest registration information.