- Career Center
- Career Services for Employers
Hire a Bear! A part-time job fair held each fall. Employers seeking part-time and seasonal employees are encouraged to participate.
- Job Expos – Specialized Job Fairs held each spring focused on employers seeking permanent and specialized employees in workforce programs such as Nursing, Allied Health, Industrial and Skilled Crafts, Business, Criminal Justice, Paralegal, Social Sciences, and Construction Management.
- On Campus Recruiting and/or Interviewing – Scheduled by appointment through the Career Center. Call (225) 216-8447 or email email@example.com
- Company Information Sessions - Scheduled by appointment through the Career Center. Call (225) 216-8244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Engagement Opportunities
The following are some ideas and ways that our local and regional employers can get involved with BRCC students for the purpose of encouraging their career readiness.
- Hire a BRCC student or alumni for a student worker, internship, part-time or full-time job
- Volunteer to provide a BRCC student with a mock interview during one of our many mock interview days (PTEC, CMGT, Business, Nursing, Criminal Justice, etc)
- Volunteer to host a job shadow day at your company
- Have a company information session on campus or a recruiting table on campus
- Sponsor and/or attend a Job Fair on campus
- Interview on campus
- Donate professional clothing for our Dress for Success initiative
- Serve on an Advisory Board for a department or program
- Serve as a mentor to a student (pre-engineering students, more to come)
For more information, contact Lisa Hibner, Director at (225) 216-8244, or email@example.com.