Current Alumni Council Officers
Tiffany Plunket ’14 President
Corey Trouard ’11 Vice-President
Jaime Little ’12 Secretary
Gerren Sias ’03 Treasurer
Kim Saia ’17 Membership Chair
Join the Alumni Council as Directors and Let your Voice Be Heard
All BRCC Alumni are eligible to serve on the Council and can be nominated by themselves or by any one of their peers. Terms are two year and are renewable for up to five years.
The Alumni Council is the governing body of the Alumni Association. The current Council members have demonstrated involvement, support, and commitment to BRCC. In accepting the two (2) year commitment, renewable for 5 years, an individual agrees to fulfill the responsibilities associated with Council membership. Examples of these responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make a good faith effort to attend all Council meetings. (The second Friday of the month beginning in September)
- Contribute financially to BRCC Alumni Association. The Council shall have 100% participation.
- Endeavor to engage the BRCC community through a leadership role on the Council as an Alumni Liaison, or by other means in support of related activities.
- Be an ambassador of BRCC and the Association by:
- Supporting undergraduate recruiting efforts
- Offer internships and or jobs for graduates if possible
- Helping reconnect lapsed alumni with BRCC
- Offer students and or graduates mentoring opportunities
- Energize BRCC Alumni to become devoted alumni
- Be familiar with and participate in Alumni Association programs and events.
- Offer ideas to make the Council and Association more meaningful to alumni