How to obtain a Parking Permit:
Parking permits and Identification cards are issued through the BRCC Campus Police Department located in room # 101 of the Bienvenue Student Center. The hours of operation are Monday -Thursday from 7:00 A.M until 6:00 P.M and on Fridays from 7:00 A.M until 5:00 P. M.
The following documents must be presented to the BRCC Campus Police Department to obtain a Parking Permit:
- BRCC Identification Number: ex: N0001234. This will be issued to you during your enrollment or hiring process.
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Tuition receipt for current semester
- Valid Drivers' License
- Current Proof Insurance
- Completed Vehicle Information Form. This form is available here. Complete the form prior to arriving at Campus Police.
How to obtain a BRCC Identification Card:
- Provide Proof of Paid Tuition
- Valid BRCC Identification Number
For additional questions or concerns, please contact the Department of Public Safety located in the Bienvenue Student Center or calling (225) 216-8001.