1. Submit an IT Helpdesk ticket requesting your DocuSign account to be set up. Note that you must be on campus to submit a Helpdesk ticket.
2. You should receive an email from DocuSign asking to validate your account. Please click the validation link in your email.
3. *The verification email may go to your Junk Email, Junk folder or Clutter.*
4. Enter a password and then the password again in the "confirm password" box and click the Activate button.
5. Once signed in to DocuSign click New and select Use a Template.
6. Choose the Travel Authorization Form template.
7. Fill out all necessary information (Traveler’s Name and Email, Supervisor’s Name and Email, etc).
8. Once all information is filled out click the Send button.
9. Click Sign now to begin filling out the form as the traveler.
10. Click continue to fill out form.
11. When done click Finish and it will be sent to the list of individuals from step 6.