Steps for Initiating and Completing Travel
- Familiarize yourself with the State Travel Guide.
- Complete an Authorization to Travel Form and obtain proper approval signature(s).
- Check to be sure the Office of Accounting and Finance has received your Authorization to Travel Form and has prepaid your airfare, hotel, conference registration, and booked your rental car.
- Go on your trip
- Take a copy of the pocket guide with you.
- Retain all applicable original receipts.
- Upon return, complete a Travel Expense Account Form.
- After the audit of your Travel Expense Account Form, either an expense reimbursement will be processed or a refund from the traveler is made to the College if an advance was given and the advance was more than the expenses (this is only for employees traveling with students).
The Travel Guide and other forms can be found on the forms page.