To receive this degree, the student must:
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or better in all credit hours that are to be used towards
- Earn a grade of “C” or better in approved electives, ENGL 101 and 102, and in courses that are prerequisites for other courses.
- Earn a grade of “C” or better in all core courses in order to be awarded the AS in Pre-Engineering degree.
- Take at least 12 hours at 200 level.
- Earn 12 of the final 15 credit hours at BRCC.
- Complete the coursework listed in the student's catalog of entry.
For more information contact the Division of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics at (225) 216-8226.