To receive this degree, the student must:
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or better in all credit hours that are to be used towards
- Earn a “C” or better in all Natural Science and Mathematics courses.
- Take at least 12 hours at the 200 level.
- Earn 12 of the final 15 credits at BRCC.
- Complete the coursework listed in the student's catalog of entry.
Please note that the student is responsible for determining his or her catalog of entry.
For more information contact the Division of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics at (225) 216-8226.