Students should carefully note the Exclusionary Courses listed in the General Education
Requirements section – some courses are exclusive to each other and cannot both be
taken for credit (e.g., MATH 101 and 110). Also, Natural Science courses for science
majors must be chosen (BIOL 120 instead of BIOL 101, etc.).
To receive this degree, the student must:
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or better in all credit hours that are to be used towards the degree.
- Earn a “C” or better in all Natural Science and Mathematics courses.
- Take at least 12 hours at the 200 level.
- Earn 12 of the final 15 credits at BRCC.
- Complete the coursework listed in the student's catalog of entry.
For more information contact the Division of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics at (225) 216-8226.