STEP 1 BATON ROUGE COMMUNITY COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Complete an online enrollment application or visit the Mid-City campus at 201 Community College Drive.
- If you do not have an ACT score, you must take complete the placement test at BRCC.
**Minimum test scores are required. **
STEP 2 AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Complete BRCC Automotive application below.
***Minimum age 18 and possess a valid driver’s license***
STEP 3 SELECTION NOTIFICATIONS
- Accepted applicants will receive an email invitation to complete the background check
and drug screening.
**The background check and drug screening is paid by the student at a cost of $123.00 and does not guarantee acceptance into the program. **
- All applicants will receive an email confirmation of their acceptance/ non-acceptance into the program.
- All accepted students MUST attend the MANDATORY orientation session. Students will register for Automotive courses at orientation.