To receive this degree, the student must:
- Complete the AST application/interview process and be accepted to the program.
- Have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.50 or better in all credit hours to be used towards the degree.
- Obtain a passing score on PRAXIS I in accordance with state guidelines.
- Obtain a passing score on the content knowledge portion of PRAXIS II in accordance with state guidelines.
- Participate in an exit/entrance interview before graduation.
- Complete the coursework listed in the student's catalog of entry.
For more information contact the Division of Liberal Arts at (225) 216-8165.