Hours of Operation (From June 3 - August 2, 2019)
Monday - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday - CLOSED
The Testing Center will be closed on July 5, 2019
See below for open Saturdays:
Saturday, June 29 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (For 1st 4-week Finals and 8-week Midterms)
Saturday, July 20 8:00 am-12:00 pm (For 8-week and 2nd 4-week Final Exams)
The Testing Center at the Mid City Campus is located in Room 160 of the Magnolia Building. Check in at the Intake Desk as you enter for testing instructions.
Students must show proof of their fee payment when checking in for any paid tests
(We recommend printing your confirmation email that is sent after payment is complete)
- BRCC Students retaking part of the Accuplacer Placement Test- $10 for one part, $20 for two parts and $30 for the full test
- Non-BRCC Students taking the Accuplacer Placement Test - $30
- Non-BRCC proctored exams, CLEP, DSST - $25
NOTE: You must pay any required fees before arriving to take the test. Click here to pay fees (if necessary). Please direct any questions to the BRCC Testing Center.
Students are strongly encouraged to schedule appointments for all tests at least 24 hours ahead of time using the online scheduler. If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please reschedule or cancel so that someone else may use that time slot.
Other Testing Available
- CLEP and DSST: These are credit by exam options. You may schedule by selecting CLEP or DSST on our scheduler. You must purchase your registration ticket through CLEP and pay a $25 Proctoring fee prior to your appointment.
- HiSET: This test allows you to earn your high school equivalency diploma and this free program is offered through the BRCC Work Ready U program. Please visit the HiSET website for information on enrolling in the program.
- Work Keys: If you are a company using Work Keys, we can provide the testing you need. Please contact the Testing Center at email@example.com to begin the application process.
- Non-BRCC Students: If you are an online student taking classes at another institution
and need to take your tests in a proctored environment, BRCC can help. Students must complete
a Student's Proctor Request. Instructors will also be required to complete an Instructor's Proctor Request. Please contact the Testing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.