INSTRUCTORS: The Testing Center can longer accommodate "make-up" testing in the Testing Center. Please work with your students to find a time that you can assist if you would like them to make up your exams.
Testing Center Hours of Operation (Fall 2018)
Monday - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Open Saturdays for Fall 2018**
- October 20th
- November 3rd
- December 8th
**Open 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Mid City campus Testing Center is located in Room 160 of the Magnolia Building. Check in at the front desk as you enter for testing instructions.
Accuplacer testing will also be offered at the following locations
- BRCC Jackson: Call (225) 634-2636 to schedule.
- BRCC New Roads: Call (225) 638-8613 to schedule.
- BRCC Students retaking part of the Accuplacer Placement Test- $10 for one part, $20 for two parts and $30 for the full test
- Non-BRCC Students taking the Accuplacer Placement Test - $30
- Non-BRCC proctored exams, CLEP, DSST - $25
NOTE: You must pay any required fees before arriving to take the test. Click here to pay fees (if necessary). Please direct any questions to the BRCC Testing Center.
Students are strongly encouraged to schedule appointments for all tests at least 24 hours ahead of time using the online scheduler. If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please reschedule or cancel so that someone else may use that time slot.
Other Testing Available
- CLEP and DSST: You may schedule by selecting CLEP or DSST on our scheduler. You must purchase your registration ticket through CLEP and pay a $25 Proctoring fee prior to your appointment.
- HiSET: Please visit the HiSET website for information on enrolling in the program.
- Work Keys: If you are a company using Work Keys, we can provide the testing you need. Please contact the Testing Center at email@example.com of (225) 216-8038 to begin the application process.
- Non-BRCC Students: If you are an online student taking classes at another institution
and need to take your tests in a proctored environment, BRCC can help. Students must complete
a Student's Proctor Request. Instructors will also be required to complete an Instructor's Proctor Request. Please contact the Testing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.