To access the eSkills Orientation and eLearning Entrance Exam in Canvas for the first time, simply visit:
CANVAS eSkills Orientation and Entrance Exam
If you are unable to complete the test in one sitting, please follow these instructions to return to your eSkills Orientation test:
- Go to https://canvas.instructure.com/.
- Click on "Don't know your password?"
- Provide the email address you used to register for the eSkills Orientation.
- Click on "Request Password."
- Check your email for the link to set your password; click on the provided link. Set a password.
- Log in to your eSkills Orientation account using your email address and password that you just set.
- Hover over the "Courses" tab at the top of the page and select the BRCC eSkills Orientation course to return to where you left off.
Once you have successfully completed the eLearning Entrance Exam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your scores be processed. Please include your L number in your email. You will receive an email once your scores have been processed, typically the next business day.
The next step is to register for your courses in LoLa. On the day classes begin click here to access your courses.